Monday, September 24, 2012

Volunteer Design Work




Recently, I teamed up to volunteer with the Keystone Art & Culture Center, an art studio close to my house that makes art accessible to students and individuals in the community. I was asked to create a flyer for their upcoming Fall Bash. Having a project without regulations and strict design standards, is strangely freeing and a little intimidating. But once I got an idea, the creativity started flowing. Even though the design below wasn't the final choice, it's the one I'm most proud of :) I'm looking forward to the big bash on October 20th! But now I need some costume inspiration!

















































Here's a link to the Fall Bash page for more details and to see the final flyer design (ignore the low res image)


No comments:

Post a Comment