Friday, September 21, 2012

Studying the Bible in Community








Through reading the blogs of some wonderful women, I found an awesome tool to study the Bible daily. This initiative was started recently by women who wanted some accountability and conversation when reading the Bible. We are currently reading through Galatians using the You Version app. There is a portion of Scripture appropriated for each day, daily devotional thoughts and conversation.

I've only been doing this for five days but I'm loving reading the Scripture passage for the day then seeing what other women have to say about how God is using it to touch their hearts. There is something so special about seeing how the Holy Spirit speaks in different ways.

See for yourself what it's all about - She Reads Truth.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to shereadstruth! I started on when we were in the middle of proverbs and it really has helped me develop a habit of bible study. It's awesome to meed other "sisters in the faith" like you!

    www.munchtalk.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasanna. I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions and learning from other awesome women!

      Delete