Thursday, September 27, 2012

Like Arrows in the Hands of a Warrior



























One from Apple Latte / Two from Dearwinsome / Three from Tryst by Kerry


"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows

in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man 

whose quiver is full of them." 

           - Psalm 127:3-5


I came across this verse in the Bible the other week, and it had my heart pouring out gratefulness to God for his blessing. I thought an arrow necklace would be a great reminder of how Miles is a gift straight from the hand of God. So I headed straight to Etsy to find some unique options. I haven't ordered anything yet, but these three stand out above the rest.

And, I have yet to read The Hunger Games, but are arrows a huge focus of the book? So many of the necklaces on Etsy had references to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment