Wednesday, September 26, 2012

24 Weeks













































Pregnancy Stats:


How Far Along: 24 weeks (eek only 4 months to go)

Size of the baby: Eggplant

Total Weight Gain: Not much, which I'm excited about.

Gender: Still a little boy

Movement: He's really just started to be active a few times throughout the day, usually when I'm sitting at my desk or relaxing on the couch. It really is one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy so far.

What I miss: Drinking all the coffee I want. Now that the weather is getting chilly, I want to be sipping on hot coffee all day long. But I'm limiting myself to a 1/2 cup in the morning to ward of headaches.

Cravings: None, I really haven't had any so far.

Symptoms: My back aches some days, and is perfectly fine others. But for the most part I'm feeling totally awesome and normal.

Best Moments of this week:

  • Getting the nursery glider in the mail and setting it up in Miles' room
  • Running around on Saturday with Mike searching for the perfect dresser/changing table
  • Hanging out with small group friends for a Sunday night dinner
  • Picking up some new fun things for Miles' room (see photos above)

No comments:

Post a Comment