Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Going Digital
























In preparation for our new baby Miles to arrive in January, I'm trying to best set up my business to run smoothly. One part of that is offering do it yourself, printable wedding invitations and response cards in my Etsy shop. This is a fairly new development in the stationery business, and brides seem to really like  having the option to print their paper products on their own.

All digital files for both a wedding invitation and response card cost $55, which includes 3 versions of changes made by a professional graphic designer and typesetter.

I'm hoping this option takes off because I have a hard time picturing printing, trimming and packaging hundreds of invitations while caring for a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment