Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lancaster County Meats and Deli Logo Reveal

When Todd, a friend from church, approached me about designing a logo for his new market stand, I was a little bit nervous. Working for friends can either be really great or really stressful. Luckily, I've only ever had good experiences working with and for friends, but I always go into projects a little wary. Todd's market stand, Lancaster County Meats and Deli, sells many different types of meats, cheeses and other things. The challenge was to create a modern logo with nods to the country and to what they sell. I was inspired by a weathervane and decided to stack animal silhouettes as part of that.

The final logo is really great and the client is super happy. Along with the logo, I created a business card and recipe card design.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment