Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals and Expectations






























                                                        source

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I get excited about new beginnings, and celebrating the start of a new year is the perfect time to look ahead to the next 12 months and make some plans. Especially now that I'm fully self employed, I see the importance of setting goals for where I want my business to be and goals for how to balance work life and personal life. Here are just a few of the resolutions I have for 2012.

- Launch Oneleven Wedding website (which will be happening in the next few days).
- Create small packages to mail to local wedding venders announcing my
  new line of wedding invitations.
- Blog everyday.
- Read one book a month (I've started off January with "The Art of Fielding" 
  by Chad Harbach).
- Be more intentional in my friendships.
- Eat more whole foods.
- Be more uninhibited.

This is my first year writing down my goals/resolutions. Now I have some accountability.

What are some of your goals for 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment