Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feminine and Bold Photographer Branding














































top left / top middle / top right / middle left / middle right / bottom left / bottom middle / bottom right

To help build up my portfolio and keep my creativity strong, I sometimes work on developing an identity and marketing materials for a fictional business. Last week I created a brand for Emma Rose Photography. I first started by creating an inspiration board and color palette. From that, I developed a few logo thumbnails and tweaked them until I had a finished logo. The Emma Rose logo was inspired by the trend of "dipping" things in paint. This photographer is very feminine but has a strong point of view. I think this logo is both girly and bold, which perfectly suites her business.



For pricing or information on small business branding, shoot me an email at laura@onelevencreative.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment