Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Three Day Blur

                                           source via Live Your Style

Christmas 2011 was fantastic...but crazy. With the holiday on a Sunday, I could use another weekend to recoup. On Friday night we went to my grandparents in the afternoon, then my parent's house, followed by church at 5:30, then to the inlaws for a few hours. Christmas morning with just my husband was fabulous and relaxing. Then we spent the afternoon with my mom's side of the family and the evening with Mike's family. And instead of coming home and crashing after a long day of family fun - I marched up to my office to wrap up a project due today. Monday was another busy day, brunch with my immediate family and the afternoon/evening with my inlaws. It was a whirlwind of a holiday, but it was great spending so much time with family.

Christmas is certainly not about the gifts but I did get some cool things like a  digital camera, terrarium, ottoman and picture frames.

On a side note, I think my tailbone is finally starting to heal up after falling on the steps a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment